Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from your friends at Southeastern Land Group! This is a great time of year, and many of you are spending time with friends and family, and that means you may also be getting some much deserved time off.
If your schedule does allow you some leisure time, Southeastern Land Group invites you to check out a few ways to help you scratch that land itch you may have right now. Here are several ways that our team would like to serve you during your time off.
1. Please search our property listings on our website. Our site allows you to search properties by state, county or other criteria you select. We try to make your search easy, and provide lots of properties for you to browse through. We have a tab that allows you to see only our newest listings, so please check back with us often.
2. Our blog offers many informative articles for you to read. If you’re sitting in an airport or in your shooting house, take advantage of all of these resources for landowners, sellers or buyers of rural property. Here is an opportunity to read about a topic you love and educate yourself on issues that are important to you.
3. Catch up on The Land Show! Do you have hours of travel time as you go over the river and through the woods? You can stream podcasts of our weekly radio program. Each week Dave Milton hosts entertaining guests that talk about important issues affecting landowners and prospective buyers. Each week we have updates from our team of experts on farmland, timberland, and recreational opportunities. Dave answers questions from listeners and we have a short land history segment as well. This show airs weekly on radio stations across the state, and is offered via podcast.
4. Call an agent and go look at some land. Some of our team will be on the clock over the holidays, and will be happy to show you property we have for sale.
5. Download our free app, TerraPlat, and see properties that are near you on your travels. (Please contact any agent in order to schedule a visit to a property.)
6. Now is a good time to get your property on the market for the new year. We will be happy to assist you with information necessary to decide if now is the time to list and sell your piece of land.
From all of our team at Southeastern Land Group, we do wish you and yours the very best during the holiday season. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we can be helpful to you with your land needs.