This Week on The Land Show with Dave and Johnny:
- Rick Bourne, aka “The Dove Daddy” discusses the upcoming dove hunting season opening in September. http://www.selandgroup.com/agents/rick-bourne
- Alabama’s Agricultural Commissioner Rick Pate updates us all on the mystery packages of seeds arriving at homes around the country and what you should do should you find some.
- Jeremy Calvert, owner of J. Calvert Farms in Cullman County, shares about their family produce farm and what is fresh and ripe now.
- Taylor Hart, with First South Farm Credit, describes what he is seeing in the land lending market right now. http://www.firstsouthland.com
- Randall Upchurch delivers our Farm Report and discusses all the great things happening with Poultry South around the Southeast.
Download this episode
Listen to the rest of the show