RARE OPPORTUNITY!!! This property is located in a highly desirable area of Harris Co on HWY 103. Great road frontage, huge hardwood and pine timber, nearly a 1/4 mile of Sand Creek, large whitetail, and power on the property are a few of the great features this tract has to offer. It would make the perfect place for someone looking to build their dream home while being able to enjoy fantastic hunting. It also offers great development potential.
Location: The property is located just 5 miles off of exit 2 on I-85. It is bordered by Dunlap Rd to the north and HWY 103 to the east. It is less than 2 1/2 miles from both Blanton Creek WMA and the Chattahoochee River. Conveniently located 25 minutes from LaGrange, 35 minutes from Auburn and Columbus, and a little over an hour from Atlanta.
- nearly 1/2 a mile of road frontage on HWY 103
- +/- 800 ft of road frontage on Dunlap Rd
- An old farmhouse and other potential homesites
- Conex Trailer for storage
- Power on the property
- An established well and septic tank
- +/- 15 acres of old pastureland
- +/- 40 acres of mature mixed pine and hardwood timber
- Year round water supply from Sand Creek
- Internal road system
- 3 wildlife openings
- Great deer population known for trophy bucks
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this property your own! Property is shown by appointment only so contact Dent Stallworth (251-593-3220) or Tyler Briggs (706-593-3639) to schedule your showing today.
6494 SR-103, West Point, GA 31833
- Food Plots
- Road Frontage
- Water Well