TALKING ROCK SPRINGS
Big, Mature Hardwood / Pine Mix, 2 Spring Branches, Great Gateway Location To The North Georgia Mountains! This property could be your family retreat in a great location in the North Georgia Mountains.
Just outside of historic Talking Rock just north of Jasper (“The First Mountain City”) a few minutes off Highway 515 (primary route between Atlanta and the heart of the North Georgia Mountains).
– Access: Plenty of roads! Approximately 2600’+/- of Highway 136 frontage on the north side and 2,400’+/- of private non-maintained road fronting the southern border; also 2,700’+/- of internal road running through the middle of the tract for nice access to all areas of the property.
– Check out the topo map and the pics and video – 2 beautiful spring branch hollows (huge hardwood drains) – on each side of the internal road.
– Build your dream get-away on the ridge running the middle of the property with big hardwood spring branch hollows on each side.
– Mature hardwood and pine mix over 50% or more of the property.
– You will be on the doorstep of hundreds of thousands of acres of Chattahoochee National Forest and thousands of miles of trout streams.
– Here’s your secluded mountain compound for your family, friends, & business associates to enjoy.
– Build. Hunt. Live and/or recreate here.
0 Highway 136 West
- Ag Land
- Mountain View
- Road Frontage