Welcome to Critter Creek Farm. Located in the Mount Vernon Community on Lookout Mountain in Dekalb County, Alabama.
- Land – 45 +/- acres with some nice big hardwoods, Yellow Creek and Stapp Creek come together on the west side of the property. The area is known for good deer and turkey hunting. The land is mostly wooded but does have about 2 acres of open land that would be great for a horse or 2. There is about 6 acres that used to be pasture that has been let go to provide a bedding area for the wildlife.
- Dwelling 1 – 3 bedroom / 2 bath doublewide with big front porch and 2 car carport. The home is located about a 1/4 of a mile of the road for plenty of privacy. It is well kept and ready to go for a great getaway.
- Dwelling 2 – Further into the property there is a great little cabin located down by Yellow Creek. There is power and water both are run to the cabin.
- Barn – Tack room and stalls with a good bit of storage.
- Shop – Plenty big enough for tractor and ATV’S.
- Area – Located minutes from Desoto State Park, Mentone, Little River Canyon and Weiss Lake.
Whether you are looking for a getaway from town with plenty of privacy or a full residence this would be a great place. Located less than 1 1/2 hours from both Birmingham, Huntsville and Chattanooga, just over 2 hours of Atlanta and 30 minutes from Gadsden. It is within 15 minutes of both Fort Payne and Centre.
Home is owner occupied and shown strictly by appointment only with a minimum of 24 hour notice.
1255 County Road 32, Fort Payne, AL 35967
- Road Frontage
- Water (Public)