Hacoda Breeder Farm is a two house Breeder Farm located near the community of Hacoda in Geneva County, Alabama. This farm sits on 27 +/- acres and was built in 2017 and has 2- 42×500 (production space) houses and 25 ft Egg Rooms with Egg Coolers built in. The farm currently contracts with Wayne Farms and has historical income of $215,000-$236,000.
The farm features:
- Choretime Controllers
- Choretime Pan Feeders for Males, Pan Feeders for Females
- Choretime Drinkers
- Vortex Composite Fans 8-54′ in the Back of the house and 2-54″ exhaust in the front
- Choretime Nests
- Plastic Slats with Chain wall Construction
- 1 Bi-fold door on the rear of the houses for clean out
- 2 wells on the farm
- Gated Bio Security Farm
- Farm mortality is an Incinerator located on the rear of the farm
- 80 Kw Taylor Generator System
This farm is well equipped and well maintained.
There is a small bathroom in House 1. There are several homesites on the property that can be cleared and a mobile home can be placed on the farm
This farm will require a down payment of around $150,000-$175,000. All buyers that request to visit the farm will have to show proof of these funds or fill out a “Qualify to Visit a Poultry Farm” provided by a PoultrySouth Team Member, before visiting the farm. Absolutely no visitors on this farm unless a PoultrySouth Team Member is present. This farm is a bio secure area and all visitors must abide by the PoultrySouth and Wayne Farms Standard Operating Procedures.
2924 Iron Bridge Road , Samson, AL 36477
- Income Property
- Storage Building
- Water Well