Mt. Moriah Farm
Mt. Moriah Broiler Farm is a nine house farm located in Clay County, Alabama in the Delta Community. This farm is currently growing for Koch Foods Ashland complex on a 6lb all female bird.
This farm will require a $300,000 or more down payment. Interested parties will be asked to prove the down payment amount before proceeding with this farm.
The farm has multiple build dates:
- Houses 9 & 10 43 x 510 built in 2014
- Houses 7 & 8 43 x 510 built in 2010
- House 5 is no longer there, the pad remains
- House 6 40 x 350 built in the early 90s
- Houses 3 & 4 40 x 500 built in 1997
- Houses 1 & 2 43 x 510 built in 2008
This farm has had a gross income over $500,000 historically for the past three years. The farm will be fully up to date for Koch Foods top pay at the time of the sale.
The farm is equipped with the following:
- 10 wells and city water is available
- LP Gas
- Mortality Freezers
- Feed Lines include Big Dutchman, ChoreTime, and Cumberland
- Drinker Lines are Zigity and Plasson
- Brooders in Brood and Non Brood Areas
- Two Houses are center house brood, the rest are front house brood
- All Solid Exterior Walls
- 4 Generator Sets all diesel
- All houses but 1 have Turbo Grow feed pans (some are connected to the feed lines)
The farm has several acres of pasture. There is a awesome home site in the middle of the farm with an unobstructed view of Cheaha Mountain (Alabama’s highest elevation). The farm is located in the Clay County School District. The farm is located 10 minutes to Lineville, AL; 15 minutes to Interstate 20; one hour 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta; and 30 minutes to Oxford, AL.
Included with the farm are a Kubota 9960 with loader, 15ft Bushhog Rotary Mower, Priefert Plow, Priefert windrow blade, House washer, and a GMC Spreader Truck.
Another five house farm called Seminole Farm is located within two miles of Mt Moriah Farm (See more info on PoultrySouth.com) . These two farms could be an opportunity for a family or partners to purchase both farms and run them on separate contracts.
Mt. Moriah Farm is a bio-secure area. All farm visitors must abide by Koch’s Foods and PoultrySouth’s bio-security procedures. All potential purchasers must be prequalified prior to making a farm visit. No visitors without a listing agent present. Please reach out to us for more information about how to qualify. Qualified buyers should expect to put down at least $300,000.
2052 Mt. Moriah Road, Deta, AL 36258
- Ag Land
- Income Property
- Road Frontage