Southern Ridge Farm – Six Mega House Farm in Walker County, GA
Southern Ridge Broiler Farm located near LaFayette, GA. This farm has six 66×600 houses (4 were built in 2010, 2 built in 2013). Currently growing for Koch Foods Chattanooga Complex with a 4lb bird. The farm has a capacity of 348,000+/- birds per growout. The historical gross income has been near or above $630,000 +/- annually on six flocks.
The farm has 70+/- acres +/-. There is a dwelling that was built in 2015 that is a 4 BR and 2.5 Bath. The home is two stories and has an inground pool. There is also a mobile home on the property.
The poultry houses are well equipped and minimal to no updates are expected.
- All houses have Cumberland Water Lines
- 4 houses have Cumberland Feeders, 2 houses have ChoreTime C2Plus Feeders
- All houses have Rotem Platinum Plus controllers
- 4 houses have 17 54″ fans, 2 houses have 18 54″ fans
- All houses have Tube Heat
- There are three generators on the farm
- Water is provided by one high flow well and city water
- Tubro Grows on a winch
- LED lights
- LP Gas
- There are 3 litter stack sheds that include composters
- All houses have concrete chain walls
- More Photos will be added soon after the current flock of birds are sold
This farm is ready to go to work for a new owner. A rare opportunity to purchase this much square footage of production in one location.
All farm equipment like tractors, decaker, litter blades are to be sold separately. Ask a PoultrySouth Team Member for a price list for the equipment.
This farm is a Bio Secure area and NO VISITORS are allowed on this farm without a PoultrySouth Team Member being present. All visitors to the farm will have to prove a down payment amount of at least $500,000 in cash or equity. A PoultrySouth Team Member can provide you a “PreQualify for a Poultry Farm” before you visit the farm.
1043-217 Shipp Rd, LaFayette, GA 30728
- Ag Land
- Central HVAC
- Income Property
- Water (Public)
- Water Well