This week on The Land Show with Jonathan Goode:
- Brian Jones, owner of Clanton Outdoors, joins us to talk about their family-owned hunting, fishing, and outdoor store in downtown Clanton, Alabama. www.clantonoutdoors.com
- Randall Upchurch joins us to talk about fall calving season on their family farm in Clay County, and also shares an update on the poultry farm market. http://www.poultrysouth.com
- Rick Bourne, aka The Dove Daddy, shares about some recent dove hunts on their farm in Butler County. He also talks about Mojo the Rescue Dove on the show. http://www.selandgroup.com/agents/rick-bourne
- William Lyon discusses some early season scouting and preparation for bow hunting whitetails in Alabama. http://www.southeasternestates.com
- Dent Stallworth is on to recap the recent Alabama Forestry Association Conference and the Leadership Program he has participated in over the past year. http://www.selandgroup.com/agents/dent-stallworth
Thanks to our generous sponsors that make it possible to bring you The Land Show every week: Alabama Ag Credit, Alabama Farmers Federation, Poultry South, First South Farm Credit, The Land Report, LandThink, Southeastern Land Group, and LandFlip.
Subscribe to The Land Show, anywhere you get quality podcasts. If you like our content, please give us a review so others can find us as well.