Choose a county
- Alabama Land for Sale
- Georgia Land for Sale
- Kentucky Land For Sale
- Mississippi Land for Sale
- South Carolina Land for Sale
- Tennessee Land for Sale
Rural Land for Sale in Florida
Florida is known for its thousands of miles of beautiful beaches, numerous theme parks, and vibrant cities, but it’s also home to stunning rural land that offers peace and serenity. We offer thousands of acres of rural property throughout the state, each with its own unique natural features and agricultural opportunities. Many Florida properties offer lush forests, lakes, rivers, and fertile land, making them perfect for those looking for a quiet country-living lifestyle. Florida also offers rich farming land, allowing owners to enjoy the combined natural beauty of the land and economic opportunity. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a permanent residence, rural land in Florida offers an ideal living experience.
We are your trusted resource in buying or selling rural land in Florida. As professional land brokers, we offer a diverse portfolio of rural Florida properties, including waterfront land, ranches, farms, and more. Our team of industry experts is committed to providing exceptional customer service and delivering great results for all rural Florida land transactions. We have assisted our clients in finding rural land properties in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, and South Carolina since 2003. We strive to continue helping clients find their ideal properties for years to come.
Browse Listings For Land For Sale in Florida
At Southeastern Land Group, we represent buyers and sellers, specializing in various rural land transactions such as Florida farms, timberland, mini-farms, rural homesteads, and hunting land for sale in Florida. Our expertise also includes brokering waterfront land for sale in Florida along rivers like the Suwannee, Chattahoochee, Apalachicola, and Chipola. We also offer listings with frontage on Florida State Parks, national forests, state forests, wildlife management areas, and conservation lands.
Our land brokerage services extend throughout the state, with a particular focus on the Florida Panhandle, Big Bend, Red Hills Region, Northwest Florida, Northeast Florida, and the Wiregrass Region. Many of our rural property listings in Florida are conveniently located near larger cities, including Gainesville, Ocala, Lithia, Tallahassee, Monticello, Marianna, Madison, Live Oak, Lake City, Perry, Panama City, and Crestview. You can trust our team to help you find or sell your ideal piece of land in Florida.
To find more Florida land near national and State Parks and waterfront areas, use our interactive map to search the following counties:
- Blackwater Heritage Trail State Park in Santa Rosa County
- Yellow River Marsh Preserve State Park in Santa Rosa County
- Gulf Islands National Seashore in Santa Rosa County
- Coldwater Creek Recreation Area in Santa Rosa County
- Pensacola Beach in Santa Rosa County
- Navarre Beach Marine Park in Santa Rosa County
- Big Lagoon State Park in Escambia County
- Perdido Key State Park in Escambia County
- Falling Waters State Park in Washington County
- Blue Lake Earl Gilbert Landing in Washington County
- Ponce De Leon Springs State Park in Holmes County
- Three Rivers State Park in Jackson County
- Florida Caverns State Park in Jackson County
- Torreya State Park in Liberty County
- Florida River Island in Liberty County
- Lake Talquin State Park in Leon County and Gadsden County
- Lake Jackson Mounds State Park in Leon County
- Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park in Leon County
- Ochlockonee River State Park in Wakulla County
- St. Marks River Preserve State Park in Leon County
- Econfina River State Park in Taylor County
- Madison Blue Spring State Park in Madison County
Buying Land for Sale in Florida
If you plan on buying property or selling rural land in Florida, having an experienced team to guide you is essential for a successful transaction. When you partner with our team, we take into account various factors when analyzing a property, including timber value, topography, adjacent properties, agricultural and pasture values, views, interior road and trail systems, county and state road frontage, wildlife population, subsurface value, creek, and river frontage, soil type, large and small tract subdivision potential, fencing, ponds, and existing structures. Our vast network of rural experts and service providers includes surveyors, appraisers, farmers, land lenders, foresters, bankers, closing attorneys, real estate investment trusts, 1031 exchange intermediaries, and governmental agents. Whether you are interested in buying or selling Florida land or land in other southeastern states, our team is here to help you achieve your goals.