Choose a county
- Alabama Land for Sale
- Georgia Land for Sale
- Kentucky Land For Sale
- Mississippi Land for Sale
- South Carolina Land for Sale
- Tennessee Land for Sale
Rural Land for Sale in Florida
If you’re interested in buying or selling land in Florida, contact the experts at Southeastern Land Group. We are an established land and farm brokerage company with a diverse portfolio of rural properties, including waterfront land for sale in Florida. We are dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and results when it comes to buying or selling rural property. We have grown continually since our founding in 2003 in Dadeville, AL, and Southeastern Land Group is now a leading land brokerage in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
Southeastern Land Group represents both buyers and sellers, specializing in rural land transactions, including farmland, timberland, mini-farms, rural homesteads, and hunting land for sale in Florida. We deal in waterfront land for sale in Florida, on rivers like the Suwanee, Chattahoochie, Appalachicola, and Chipola rivers. We also deal in properties with Florida State Park frontage, national forest frontage, state forest frontage, wildlife management area frontage, and conservation land frontage.
We broker land throughout the state, specializing in the Florida Panhandle, Big Bend, the Red Hills Region, Northwest Florida, Northeast Florida, and the Wiregrass Region. Many of our rural property listings in Florida are not far from bigger cities, including rural land for sale near Tallahassee, Monticello, Marianna, Madison, Live Oak, Lake City, Perry, Panama City, and Crestview.
To find land near Florida’s State Parks and waterfront areas, just use our interactive map to search the following counties:
- Blackwater Heritage Trail State Park in Santa Rosa County
- Yellow River Marsh Preserve State Park in Santa Rosa County
- Gulf Islands National Seashore in Santa Rosa County
- Coldwater Creek Recreation Area in Santa Rosa County
- Pensacola Beach in Santa Rosa County
- Navarre Beach Marine Park in Santa Rosa County
- Big Lagoon State Park in Escambia County
- Perdido Key State Park in Escambia County
- Falling Waters State Park in Washington County
- Blue Lake Earl Gilbert Landing in Washington County
- Ponce De Leon Springs State Park in Holmes County
- Three Rivers State Park in Jackson County
- Florida Caverns State Park in Jackson County
- Torreya State Park in Liberty County
- Florida River Island in Liberty County
- Lake Talquin State Park in Leon County and Gadsden County
- Lake Jackson Mounds State Park in Leon County
- Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park in Leon County
- Ochlockonee River State Park in Wakulla County
- St. Marks River Preserve State Park in Leon County
- Econfina River State Park in Taylor County
- Madison Blue Spring State Park in Madison County
Buying property in florida
Having an experienced team by your side when buying or selling rural land in Florida is a key factor in having a successful experience. When we analyze a property, Southeastern Land Group considers timber value, adjacent properties, interior road and trail systems, topography, agricultural value, pasture values, views, ponds and pond sites, large tract subdivision potential and small tract subdivision potential, school districts, county and state road frontage, wildlife population, soil type, subsurface value, fencing, creek and river frontage, and existing structures. Any number of these factors can affect pricing for property in Florida.
Southeastern Land Group can support all of your rural land needs through our close connections to rural experts and service providers. We have relationships in a large network of 1031 exchange intermediaries, surveyors, farmers, excavators, appraisers, land lenders, closing attorneys, foresters, real estate investment trusts, bankers, and governmental agents.
When buying or selling rural property in Florida, Southeastern Land Group is here to help. We’ll work with you to provide the great service you need and deserve. Along with land in Florida, our team of agents and land brokers are licensed for buying or selling land in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, and South Carolina. See our listings by state here.
Listings In Florida
You have reached the maximum of four properties per comparison.
16 Ac w 12-room Hotel RenovationContract Pending$330,000
255 Ac Leon Co FL Hardwood HuntingFor Sale$525,000
Homesite and/or Pine Straw IncomeFor Sale$90,000
Little Aucilla Ranch: 546 Acres
209 Ac Liberty Farms 1 TimberlandContract Pending$330,993
95 ACRES MADISON COUNTY FL.
450 Acre Working Cattle RanchSold$950,000
766 Ac Luxury Agricultural EstateSold$3,950,000