Choose a county
- Alabama Land for Sale
- Florida Land for Sale
- Kentucky Land For Sale
- Mississippi Land for Sale
- South Carolina Land for Sale
- Tennessee Land for Sale
Rural Land For Sale In Georgia
If you are considering buying or selling rural land in Georgia, Southeastern Land Group can help We’re a full-time brokerage company specializing in land and farm sales dedicated to impeccable customer service and results. We’ve been serving clients in the southeast since 2003. We have grown continually since our founding in 2003 in Dadeville, AL, and Southeastern Land Group is now a leading land brokerage in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and South Carolina.
See all of our Georgia land property listings.
Southeastern Land Group works all across Georgia, specializing in the Appalachian Plateau, the Blue Ridge mountains, the Piedmont, and the Coastal Plain. We’ve worked with clients to secure rural land near Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Athens, Valdosta, and Albany. Our extensive portfolio includes timberland, farmland, mini-farms, rural homesteads, and hunting land across Georgia.
We have land for sale in Georgia near large bodies of water including the Chattahoochee River, West Point Lake, the Flint River, Clarks Hill Lake, Lake Eufala, and Lake Sidney Lanier.
Georgia is home to several great national and state parks near the North Georgia Mountains, Lookout Mountain, the Appalachian Trail, and within the Chattahoochee National Forest. To find land near Georgia’s State Parks, just use our interactive map to search the following counties:
- A.H. Stevens State Park in Taliaferro County
- Amicalola Falls State Park in Dawson County
- Black Rock Mountain State Park in Rabun County
- Chattahoochee Bend State Park in Coweta County
- Cloudland Canyon State Park in Dade County
- Crooked River State Park in Camden County
- Don Carter State Park in Hall County
- Elijah Clark State Park in Lincoln County
- F.D. Roosevelt State Park in Harris County
- Florence Marina State Park in Stewart County
- Fort McAllister State Park in Bryan County
- Fort Mountain State Park in Murray County
- Fort Yargo State Park in Barrow County
- General Coffee State Park in Coffee County
- George L. Smith State Park in Emanuel County
- George T. Bagby State Park in Clay County
- Hamburg State Park in Washington County
- Hard Labor Creek State Park in Morgan County
- Hartwell Lakeside Park in Hart County
- High Falls State Park in Monroe County
- Indian Springs State Park in Butts County
- Jack Hill (Gordonia) State Park in Tattnall County
- James H. “Sloppy” Floyd State Park in Chattooga County
- Kolomoki Mounds State Park in Early County
- Laura S. Walker State Park in Ware County
- Little Ocmulgee State Park in Telfair County
- Magnolia Springs State Park in Jenkins County
- Mistletoe State Park in Columbia County
- Moccasin Creek State Park in Habersham County
- Panola Mountain State Park in Henry & Rockdale Counties
- Providence Canyon State Park in Stewart County
- Red Top Mountain State Park in Bartow County
- Reed Bingham State Park in Cook County
- Richard B. Russell State Park in Elbert County
- Seminole State Park in Seminole County
- Skidaway Island State Park in Chatham County
- Smithgall Woods State Park in White County
- Stephen C. Foster State Park in Charlton County
- Sweetwater Creek State Park in Douglas County
- Tallulah Gorge State Park in Rabun County
- Tugaloo State Park in Franklin County
- Unicoi State Park in White County
- Victoria Bryant State Park in Franklin County
- Vogel State Park in Union County
- Watson Mill Bridge State Park in Madison County
See all of our Georgia land property listings.
buy land in georgia
There are also many beautiful locations to buy land in Georgia in the Oconee National Forest in eastern Georgia and the Chattahoochee National Forest in the North Georgia Mountains for various hunting, timber, and water activities.
When buying or selling rural land in Georgia, it’s best to have a team of experts by your side. Our company understands the various factors that can affect land pricing for both good and bad. Some of the common factors include school districts, county and state road frontage, wildlife population, soil type, subsurface value, fencing, creek and river frontage, existing structures, small tract subdivision potential, large tract subdivision potential, timber value, interior road and trail systems, agricultural value, views, timber value, adjacent properties, topography, ponds and pond sites, and pasture value.
If your needs extend beyond what Southeastern Land Group can provide, we have a close-knit network of providers that we trust to get the job done. Our company has connections with governmental agents, appraisers, bankers, excavators, real estate investment trusts, farmers, foresters, surveyors, closing attorneys, 1031 exchange intermediaries, and land lenders.
Southeastern Land Group is proud to help anyone buying or selling rural property in Georgia. We provide the great service you need and deserve while meeting all of your land-related requirements. Besides Georgia, our team of land brokers and agents are licensed to assist you with buying or selling land in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, and South Carolina.
Contact us to learn more about land for sale in Georgia!
Listings In Georgia
You have reached the maximum of four properties per comparison.
2.33+/- ac Gilmer CountySold$29,900
45+/- ac Hart County, GASold$284,900
26+/- ac Coweta CountySold$149,900
28+/- ac Fulton CountySold$284,900
SOLD!! – Grier Breeder FarmSold$199,000
81+/- ACRES HALL COUNTY, GASold$639,900
48+/- ACRES HALL COUNTY, GASold$733,050
SOLD!! 176+/- ACRES LAKE RUSSELLSold$499,000
SOLD!! Wilco Farm Carnesville,GASold$499,000