Choose a county
- Alabama Land for Sale
- Florida Land for Sale
- Georgia Land for Sale
- Kentucky Land For Sale
- Mississippi Land for Sale
- South Carolina Land for Sale
Rural Land for Sale in Tennessee
Tennessee is home to some of the most beautiful rural land in the southeast. With acres of rolling hills, lush forests, and pristine waterways, the Volunteer State offers a wide range of landscapes ideal for those seeking a slower-paced, peaceful country lifestyle. The state offers various types of rural real estate, including farms, cattle ranches, hunting land, homesteads, mossy oak properties, waterfront properties, and much more. These properties offer ample space for outdoor activities such as horseback riding, fishing, hiking, and hunting for wild turkey and white-tailed deer. Additionally, rural properties in Tennessee often offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside and provide a sense of seclusion and privacy that is difficult to find in urban areas. With a diverse range of land available across the state, Tennessee is an excellent destination for those looking to purchase their own piece of rural paradise.
At Southeastern Land Group, our team of professional land brokers is committed to providing reliable assistance for anyone looking to buy or sell rural land in Tennessee. Our extensive portfolio includes a diverse range of properties, such as waterfront land, farmland, ranches, and hunting land—among others—available for purchase. With the help of our industry experts, we prioritize delivering exceptional customer service and strive to achieve the best possible results for every rural real estate transaction. We have been proudly serving our clients since 2003, assisting them in finding rural properties across six states, including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, and South Carolina. We are committed to helping our clients find their ideal properties, and we look forward to continuing to do so for many years.
View More Tennessee Land for Sale
Southeastern Land Group operates across Tennessee, specializing in rural real estate located near the state’s major cities like Nashville, the capital and largest city, and Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Murfreesboro, Columbia, and Franklin. Additionally, we provide a wide range of rural properties for sale in or near Tennessee’s expansive network of lakes and rivers. Our offerings include numerous properties near notable water bodies such as Percy Priest Lake, the Mississippi River, Douglas Lake, the Cumberland River, and several other popular lakes and waterways.
Tennessee showcases an extraordinary array of national and state parks, in addition to its extensive rivers and lake shorelines. Nestled in the picturesque rolling hills of East Tennessee, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park stands as a captivating highlight. Fall Creek Falls State Park, Cumberland Mountain State Park, The Natchez Trace Parkway, and several other state and national parks provide exceptional opportunities for hunting, hiking, and engaging in water activities. Whether you’re searching for hunting land, timberland, or any other type of rural property, our comprehensive portfolio of land for sale in Tennessee presents a wide range of options spanning the entire state.
Find more Tennessee land near national parks, state parks, and waterway areas using our interactive map to search the following counties:
- Center Hill Lake in DeKalb, Putnam, White, and Warren Counties
- Chickasaw State Park in Chester County
- Cumberland Mountain State Park in Cumberland County
- Douglas Lake in Jefferson, Cocke, Sevier, and Hamblen Counties
- Fall Creek Falls State Park in Van Buren and Bledsoe Counties
- Frozen Head State Park in Morgan County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Sevier, Blount, and Cocke Counties
- Harrison Bay State Park in Hamilton County
- Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park in Shelby County
- Mississippi River, Spans the western border of Tennessee
- Montgomery Bell State Park in Dickson County
- Nickajack Lake in Marion and Hamilton Counties
- Norris Dam State Park in Anderson and Campbell Counties
- Old Hickory Lake in Davidson, Sumner, Trousdale, Smith, and Wilson Counties
- Panther Creek State Park in Hamblen County
- Paris Landing State Park in Buchanan and Henry Counties
- Percy Priest Lake in Davidson, Rutherford, and Wilson Counties
- Radnor Lake State Park in Davidson County
- Reelfoot Lake in Tiptonville and Lake Counties
- Roan Mountain State Park in Carter County
- Standing Stone State Park in Overton County
- Tennessee River, which stretches across sixty Tennessee counties and dips into neighboring states such as Alabama and Kentucky
- Tim’s Ford State Park in Franklin County
- Watts Bar Lake in Meigs, Rhea, Roane, and Loudon Counties
Buying Land for Sale in Tennessee
Buying rural property in Tennessee is an exciting endeavor. However, having a team of experts who understand the various factors that can influence land value is crucial to ensuring each transaction step is completed successfully. These factors may include the location, wildlife population, soil type, topography, timber value, adjacent properties, necessary permits, creek and river frontage, and more. We work closely with our clients to ensure they have access to the necessary expertise to make informed decisions throughout the buying or selling process. Our network of service providers includes land lenders, closing attorneys, appraisers, and more. At Southeastern Land Group, our professional rural real estate agents are licensed to help buy or sell property in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Tennessee. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service and helping our clients find the right property or buyer for their needs.
View All Listings for Land for Sale in Tennessee
You have reached the maximum of four properties per comparison.
No Properties Found.