Faith SDH Broiler Farm – Eight House Farm near Guntersville, AL
Faith SDH Farm is an eight house Broiler Farm located near Guntersville, AL in Blount County. The farm has two sets of four houses. Faith Farm has 4 40×500 built in 1999 and sits on 10+/- acres. SDH Farm has 4 42×500 houses built in 2007 and sits on 16+/- Acres. The farm currently grows for Pilgrims Guntersville complex. Historical gross annual income has been from $467,000 to $480,000.
The sets of houses are about 1 mile apart with a county gravel road connecting them. The farm would have a home site with a mobile home having been on the Faith Farm in the past. The SDH Farm will have several homesites on the farm as well.
The farm has the following features:
- ChoreTronics Controllers (4 houses to be updated)
- Brooders for heat
- ChoreTime C2Plus Feed Lines
- Val and Ziggity Big Ace water lines
- Freezer and compost shed for mortality
- Faith has Solid Exterior Walls
- SDH Farm has one solid exterior wall and one with a curtain opening
- Faith Farm has well and city water along with Natural Gas
- SDH Farm has city water and LP Gas
The farm has updates to be completed by the buyer that include:
- Faith Farm new controllers (Rotem or Choretronics)
- Faith Farm add 5 ft to the cool cells and add another cool cell pump
- Faith Farm integrate two water meters into the controller
- Faith Farm update the breaker boxes
- Faith Farm Update the Brood Lights and wiring
- SDH Farm Add Cool Cell Space
- SDH Farm Enclose the open curtain wall area
The seller will give a concession in the amount of $100,000 to the buyer at closing. This can be used for the updates or to place a home on the farm.
Additional land may be purchased at an additional cost.
Poultry farms are biosecure facilities. Absolutely no visits to the farm
without an appointment. All potential purchasers must be prequalified
with the PoultrySouth Team prior to scheduling a farm visit.
Agents: The PoultrySouth Team at Southeastern Land Group offers Broker
Participation for those agents wishing to bring a buyer to any of the farms
we have listed. Reach out by email and request the Broker
3014 County Highway 25, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Ag Land
- Gas - Propane
- Income Property
- Natural Gas
- Road Frontage
- Water (Public)
- Water Well