Walkstar Farm – Five House w/Mega House Broiler Farm in Cullman County, Alabama
Walkstar Farm in a 5 house Broiler Farm located near Arab, AL in Cullman County, AL the heart of poultry in Alabama. The farm grows for Tyson Foods growing a 6lb bird on a 46 day growout.
The farm has 19+/- acres with additional acreage available at an additional cost. The farm has a home that is a 5 bedroom with one oversized bathroom. The interior of the home is very rustic. The home is 2144+/- square foot and the remainder of the building has a shop area.
The Mega house is 66×600 built in 2020 has the following equipment:
- Rotem Touch Screen Controller with Rotem Back Up
- Rotem Water on Demand
- Choretime Kanovi Feeders with Turbo Growers
- Plasson Drinkers
- Mortality Conveyer Belt
- All Electric Winches
- LB White Tube Heaters
- 4-54″ Munters variable speed fans, 16-54″ Munters Fans
- All LED Lights
- 85KW Generator for this house.
The 4 40×400 houses were built in 2007 has the following equipment:
- Rotem Platinum Plus Controllers with Rotem Backups
- ChoreTime C2 Plus Feeders with Turbo Growers
- Val Drinkers
- LB White Brooders
- 9-54″ Munters Fans Installed 2019
- Spray Foamed interior walls
- Solid metal exterior walls
- All LED Lights
- Roof Metal was 100% replaced in 2011
- One 85KW Generator on two house, one 108KW Generator on two houses
The farm has a 4 bay compost shed, 40×80 equipment shed, 20×20 office with a bathroom, above ground pool, The farm runs on city water and natural gas.
The gross annual income has been around $250,000.
This farm is a bio secure area. No visitors are allowed on the farm without a PoultrySouth Team Member present. All visitors must show proof of at least a $250,000 cash down payment. Please visit with your PoultrySouth Team Member about the “Qualify to visit a Poultry Farm” form. Any agents that wish to show this farm, must fill out a PoultrySouth/Southeastern Land Group Co-Brokerage Agreement for approval before any appointment can be set. Verification of the buyer’s down payment will be required, no letters from a lender will be allowed as a substitute.
The farm can be purchase with 85+/- acres for $1,900,000.00 This is Tract A and Tract B. Tract A is 19+/- acres.
631 Co Rd 1802, Arab, AL 35016
- Ag Land
- Central HVAC
- Income Property
- Natural Gas
- Road Frontage
- Storage Building
- Water (Public)