Welcome to the Land Living Lifestyle, in the highly desirable area of Camp Hill. Located on paved County Road 89, between highway 280 and Farmville Road, between Auburn and Lake Martin, this property has it all!
A recently updated home, overlooking a beautiful pond, pastureland/open area, and a mixed hardwood pine forest, with flowing streams, in a great location, this property checks all the boxes for you are looking for! Properties like these do not come up for sale very often in this area.
If you have horses, like the current owners, you can enjoy riding in the pasture or creating trails throughout the property.
This property also features plenty of indoor and outdoor storage with a garage, shed (partially enclosed) and a pole barn.
Imagine coming home to your family, to the peacefulness of the countryside, and being able to hunt, fish, or to simply disengage from the business of life.
There is plenty of space for entertaining your family and guests,
– 57 +/- Acres
– 1.5 Acre pond- stocked with bass/bream
– 10 Acres of open/pasture area- most of which is fenced and crossed fenced making it great for horses or cows
– Shed -which is partially enclosed and with the rest open great for keeping lawn mowers, UTV/ATVs, and gardening equipment
– Pole Barn
– flowing streams
– beautiful mixed hardwood pine timber stand of various age classes and species
– would be a great hunting tract
– Updated in 2019
– Approximately 2800 sq ft
– 3 bedroom
– 2 bathroom
– Master bedroom, on main floor, has access to a private porch, great for relaxing .
-The living room/kitchen area is a large open concept with plenty of windows allowing for natural sunlight, overlooking the beautiful pond
– Kitchen appliances stay with home- installed in 2019
– Updated Roof
– 2 HVAC Units
– 3 Daikin mini split units upstairs for the 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
– Large, attached garage, with carport
– Water, power, and fiberoptic internet is available
– Located 15-20 minutes to Downtown Auburn and to beautiful Lake Martin
– If it is your dream to live the Land Living Lifestyle, you need to take a look at this property.
– There is also an historic home built in the early 1900s that would need a lot of work to be livable again, or someone can use some wood off it to build other structures.
Give Brian Watts or Jessica Anderson a call to schedule your showing of this fantastic property. Showings are strictly by appointment only.
2961 County Road 89 South, Camp Hill, AL 36850
- High Speed Internet
- Road Frontage
- Storage Building